Commercial Drywall Estimator
If you would like to be part of our team and earn competitive industry pay you must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
5 years of Commercial Drywall Estimating experience required
Posses the ability to deal with deadlines and create several estimates simultaneously.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple drywall projects is required
- Review, create, submit quality estimates with detailed proposals
- Prepare high-level quantity and manpower take-offs
- Comprehensively analyze plans, specifications, proposals and additional documentation to prepare bid estimates for projects
- Attend site visits,pre-bid meetings, job site walk-throughs, bids, and coordination meetings
- Must maintain an extremely professional working relationship with clients, subcontractors, and peers
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to proficiently provide estimates & estimating services
- Computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Quick-Bid & On-Screen Takeoff
- Knowledge of construction processes and terminology
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to fully understand plans and specifications
- Excellent communication skills; both internal and external
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as an Estimator with a primary focus on gypsum wallboard assemblies, acoustical ceiling systems, and interior finishes
The successful individual will have a minimum of 5 years' prior Estimating experience. You will be working hand in hand with the firm's president and have direct input in building the Estimating team in the future.
Benefits and compensation are negotiable and are dependent upon experience.
The basic function of the Project Manager is to provide the timely management of a project from contract receipt through completion with the goals of maximizing profits and minimizing risks while maintaining UBS’s standard of quality and continued client satisfaction.
Leadership & Management:
Sales & Marketing: